- Unobstructed, never limited of confined by the thoughts or feelings arising within it
- Omnipresent, always immediately available, and extending in all directions
- Impartial, allowing everything to be what it is
- Vast, extending infinitely beyond all the mind’s limitations
- Formless, unable to be contained within any conceptual box
- Pure, uncontaminated by anything that arises within it
- Stable, neither arising nor passing away, but the ever-present ground of all passing experience
- Beyond existence, for it cannot be located in any definite way
- Beyond nonexistence, for it is not simply nothing, but rather a clear, bright presence
- Ungraspable, for it cannot be fixed or held on to in any way
Meditation opens a gateway into this larger space by relaxing our tendency to identify with the thoughts and emotions that usually fill it up.
Looking forward to your presence.
Date: 16 Oct 2015, Friday Time: 7.30pm – 9.30pm Venue: 妙心林 Good Hearts Garden, Singapore
Please watsapp/sms me at 8366 1996 or email with your contact no. to reserve your place. Please wear comfortable clothing as we will be seated on the floor.
With Loving Kindness,
Jian Xin Shifu
About Venerable Shi Jian Xin
Venerable Jian Xin also holds a Specialist Diploma in Counselling and Guidance and a Postgraduate Diploma in Satir Systemic Brief Therapy. She used to work as a professional Counsellor and Therapist for 15 years. She has assisted many individuals to gain insights, clarity and direction in their lives. She has also been trained in group facilitation and has conducted numerous personal transformation workshops.
Since her first encounter with Buddhist teachings at the age of 15, her life has been greatly transformed. She now shares the teachings of the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas and aspires to assist in the awakening of individuals.